To learn more about the technical profile and
functionality of the VapoChill Socket, check the Tech
Specs link, read the reviews
of independent hardware specialists, check the Forum
link placed on the entry page for others' experiences with the VapoChill,
or even better - go get
one and validate the wonder for yourself!
For a short introduction to the technology that
has made this cooling solution possible, please visit our Product
- Evaporator, casing and retention clip supporting the following
1. Socket 370 (INTEL)
2. Socket 423 (INTEL)
3. Socket 478 (INTEL)
4. Socket A (Amd)
- The VapoChill systems are preassembled from production with
one of two Socket-kits:
1. Socket A / Socket 370
2. Socket 423
3. Socket 478
The overall CPU kit have been disigned for a very easy change
from one Socket-kit to the other - an effortless operation which
requires no professional input.
- Reduced in outside dimensions the evaporator technology (patent
pending) is capable of removing even more heat than our earlier
design at the same evaporator temperatures: -20 to -10 degrees
Celsius, depending on CPU.
- The overall CPU kit is preassembled for easy installation -
No harder to install than an ordinary heat sink solution.
- When mounted the design of the new CPU kit ensures a 100% even
and permanent pressure of the evaporator on the CPU.
- The evaporator enclosure is metalized to effectively reduce
- Heat conduction
compound, the high efficiency thermal paste which is now part
of the standard VapoChill Socket package provides for maximum
thermal acceleration and correct assembly of the CPU-kit
- Internal steel parts are powder painted (black) to boost visual
appeal and eliminate all sharp corners and edges.
- Improved airflow in top section including custom cutout for
the new condenser.
- Separate metal enclosure for cooling unit, designed for improved
airflow and heat release. With this improvement, the cooling unit
is effectively separated from other computer components. This
means that apart from facilitating CPU performance enhancement
alone, the heat from the CPU is completely removed from the overall
- Extra 5 1/4" drive bay - now total of three.
- Reset switch has been added to the case.
- Extra Ø120mm fan hole placed at the bottom of the case.
- A larger condensing area and more tubing, yet reduced outside
dimensions has allowed for better structural design, improved
efficiency and enhanced slack capacity of the condenser.
- New pipe structure has eliminated the formation of moist and
condensation build-up on the compressor outlet in situations of
non-stop (24 hour) uptime.
- The compressor's electrical unit is wired to accommodate variable
(compressor) speed control. This means that it is possible to
adjust cooling performance according to heat dissipation of the
CPU. The speed control is based on resistance jumpers
- Enclosure of insulation tube with shrink hose to avoid tearing
and to increase capacity has been added to the new generation
- A progressive and daring design of the new front bezel provides
a monumental enclosure for the proprietary VapoChill technology.
In itself a trademark for the backbone technology of the fastest
PC's on the planet.
- Original placement and visual presentation of the LED-display
shows evaporator temperature.
- Transparent cover over LED display available in various colors.
LED display and ChillControl
- The integration of the ChillControl with a LED display has given
the end user a constant visual confirmation of the functionality
of the VapoChill by showing evaporator temperature. Additionally,
the LED display signals limits for boot and shut down temperatures.
- For end user customization and system fine-tuning the LED display
/ ChillControl gives easy access for programming of temperature
limits and hysteresis.
- Straight-through joints for easy assembly and disconnection
of general wiring
- Improved quality in overall wiring, including protective tubing
of selected parts